The global FinnCham network brings together the bilateral chambers of commerce, trade associations and trade guilds in order to strengthen and support the internationalisation and export capabilities of Finnish companies.
The FinnCham network:
- supports the internationalisation of Finnish Companies
- strengthens economic relations and the Finnish brand
- connect Finnish organisations and agents globally
- links Finnish companies to international networks
- offers a network of companies within Finland
The Finland Chamber of Commerce coordinates the FinnCham network in cooperation with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Employment and the Economy, and Finpro.
The Finland Australia Chamber of Commerce is a member of the FinnCham network.